Netlink Repair Terms & Conditions
By accepting service: from Netlink you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and you agree to them and all applications.
1. Services and Diagnostic fee: Netlink offers free diagnostic with any successful repair. The fee is mandatory to be paid on service booking but is refunded after successful repair to cover part of the service cost. If you decide not to have any repairs or services after the device is diagnosed and deemed repairable there is a R400 decline fee to cover handling and technical assessment labour. The Fee is waived away if the repair job is approved and processed.
2. Payments: payment for repair will be on cash in Advance CIA / Cash on delivery C.O.D. Device shall only be released after receiving full payment of the Job card total due amount and settlement of storage charges if any. Exception is for credit accounts.
3. Collection: Netlink shall only release the equipment to the bearer of the equipment Job Card or recognised identity following a correspondence from a registered email. In the event of failure to present the Job Card, Netlink reserves the right to demand for such identity as considered fit and necessary before release the equipment.
4. Storage Charge /Collection Period: Netlink will impose a storage charge of R30 per day for completed Jobs. These charges commence after 3 working days from the day the job was completed and client fully notified by email proof. Netlink reserves the right to resell any device which is NOT COLLECTED within 30 (thirty) days from the date of completion noted above. In such event customer acknowledges that she / he shall have no claim whatsoever against Netlink.
5. Risks: Netlink is NOT liable for any loss or damage on customer’s equipment due to unforeseen circumstance such as fire, thefts and or any other event which are beyond Netlink control. While Netlink takes all precautions to avoid any physical damages on the client device, in some sophiscated jobs some scratches and dents may occur in the process of repair.
6. Customer Inspection: The customer will assess the physical condition of the device on booking it in at Netlink. The booking form will identify areas of dent or damage (if any) on the device. Upon collection, the customer must inspect the equipment thoroughly and immediately notify Netlink of any damage prior to removing the equipment from Netlink premises. Under no circumstances shall Netlink or its employees take responsibility or be liable for physical marks or damages on the device noticed after the device left Netlink premises and signed received in good order.
7. Data and Files: While Netlink takes every precaution to avoid unnecessary erasure of customer’s data and files, the customer is advised to perform file backup prior to booking the equipment at Netlink. Netlink makes no warranty expressed or implied with regards to preservation of data and shall not be liable in any whatsoever for any loss of data or software restoration. Netlink is not responsible for pirated, illegal or unlicensed software or media loaded onto Computer that is in for repair.
8. Warranty: In servicing your equipment, our technical team tackles only the repair service described on job card and that is the only area our service warranty covers, Netlink warrants that services will be performed in a professional and timely manner. All repair services with the exception of liquid damage repairs and graphics related, carry a 1 year warranty, (warranty period for liquid damage and graphics repairs is at the total descretion of Netlink technicians and can be from 6 months to 7 days.
!! WE PROMISE THE BEST SERVICE, PREMIUM QUALITY PARTS AND TIMELY DELIVERY!!